Saturday, September 21, 2013

Morristown Kickboxing - 300 Rep Challenge

Alright Morristown kickboxers - its time for the Weekend Workout Challenge for September 20th - 22nd!

To be eligible for prizes, you must post your screenshot of your time on your personal Facebook timeline as a check-in at ILoveKickboxing.com Morristown. Specify if the push-ups were on your knees and the lunge squats were complete or not. 

If you get your significant other to do the challenge and post, you get 3 entries in the drawing instead of only 1. If I am not friends with them, you will need to send me their screenshot or other proof that they posted their time and why they were doing it. 

I am going to change the prizes up a little from here on out. I will still do the $10 Starbucks card to the first person to post, and I will give away 3 $5 cards. I will also throw in stuff like t-shirts, etc, and occasionally restaurant gift cards. But instead of doing $20 cash every week, I will do a drawing for $50 every 4 weeks. Every time you do the challenge you get an entry, and of course if your significant other does it too, that triples. I think $50 makes things a little more interesting. 

I also have something cool in the works for those that participate on a regular basis. 

Have fun with the challenge everyone and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment